Fifth Harmony PSA Tour
The Kasablanka Hall
- Fifth Harmony
The groups self-titled album was the #1 pop and second-best overall selling album in the U.S., debuted at #4 on the U.S. Billboard Top 200 chart and peaked at #1 on iTunes in more than 50 countries including Greece, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Columbia. In addition to instant fan acclaim and frenzy, as Fifth Harmonys loyal Harmonizers immediately launched the album to the top spots on both Twitter and Facebooks worldwide trending topics critics have also praised the record, with USA Today hailing it as the strongest work yet of the groups career and Rolling Stone calling it the groups most cohesive album yet. The albums gold-certified lead single Down ft. Gucci Mane is the groups fastest rising single ever on iTunes, hitting number two within moments of its June release.
The track marked Fifth Harmonys best sales debut and was the #1 most added song at both Top 40 and Rhythmic Radio. Fifth Harmonys already successful 2017 kicked off with a performance at the Peoples Choice Awards and has already brought the group wins across major
award shows, including Favorite Group for the second year in a row at the Peoples Choice Awards, three wins at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, two wins (Favorite Music Group & Fiercest Fans) at the Radio Disney Music Awards, the two top honors Favorite Music Group
and Favorite Song at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, four wins at the Teen Choice Awards including Harmonizers for Choice Fandom, and, the cherry on top, a MTV Video Music Award MoonPerson for Best Pop Video.
This follows the record-breaking success of Fifth Harmonys sophomore album 7/27. Work
from Home, the albums 5x platinum certified first single, earned Fifth Harmony their first top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100, notching the top spot on both the Billboard Rhythmic and Pop Songs charts. Fifth Harmonys global 7/27 Tour began its North American leg that summer,
hitting over 30 cities before heading to Europe in the fall and continuing on to Asia in early 2017. In 2015, Fifth Harmony released their debut album, Reflection, which debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 and has since been certified Gold. Reflection includes two platinum records, BO$ and Sledgehammer in addition to the quadruple-platinum success of the single, Worth It.
- Valid ID is required for verification at doors during ticket redemption.
- Each customer is entitled to purchase up to a maximum of 4 tickets in a single transaction ONLY.No multiple transactions are allowed.
- While purchasing your voucher, please ensure you enter a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- After the payment process, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher (this is NOT a ticket). You will be required to redeem your actual ticket maximum 2 days prior to the show (redemption location will be notice in further notice).
- Please note that the voucher is NOT a ticket and will not permit entry.
- Payment gateway fee is not yet included in ticket price.
- Only successful payment will enable delivery of confirmation voucher.
- Once booked, NO cancellation, exchange or refund is permitted under any circumstance.
- The amount paid is only for entry ticket. Accommodation, transportation, Food and Beverage etc are not included in the amount paid.
- You may be refused entry and your voucher will be cancelled if your ticket is purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. The promoters take no liability for fake tickets; do not buy your tickets from anywhere than id.bookmyshow.com.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Customer must produce valid ID (KTP, Drivers License, Passport, and Residence ID) that matches the credentials while booking the tickets online to enable exchange of voucher for event wristbands.
- For redemption of the voucher for the actual ticket, customer can do this at the venue on the day of the show
- You must hold your ticket at all times in the venue. Dont lose it!
- Any Guest within the event not in possession of a valid ticket will be removed. There are NO exceptions.
- The organizers recommend that ticket holders arrive at the venue well in-advance to ensure smooth entry in-time for the main event on the day. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at all entry points into the event arena.
- Customers will be allowed entry into their selected categories only.
- The promoters take no liability for fake tickets, or duplicate vouchers if already redeemed and will not honour such fraudulent behaviour.
- Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or audio recording of any kind is allowed during this performance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise event times, venue layout and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Rights of Admission Reserved, the organizers and staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, or inappropriate manner and no refunds will be given.
- The organizers do not take any responsibility towards loss and/or damage of any personal belongings, regardless of fault or reason.
- By obtaining an admission ticket to the Event and/or entering the Event venue, the Visitor unconditionally consents to the aforementioned recordings being made and to the processing, publication, and use thereof, in the broadest sense, without the organizing company or any of its affiliated companies being liable to pay any compensation to him or her at any time.
- The Visitor hereby irrevocably renounces any interest that he or she could have in the aforementioned recordings. Insofar as the Visitor has any copyright, neighbouring rights and/or portrait rights to the aforementioned recordings, he or she hereby unreservedly assigns these rights to the organizing company and hereby irrevocably renounces his or her personality rights and/or will not invoke these rights.
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs are allowed at the venue.
- No unauthorized vending allowed within or around the venue.
- Any outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited inside the venue.
- Latecomers will be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance hall at any time after the event has started.
- Other ticketing terms and conditions apply.
Select your showtime
- Mon 12 Mar, 07:30 PM