Press The Button: Berdendang Bergoyang Vol .2
- Glenn Fredly
GLENN FREDLY is an Indonesian RnB singer and songwriter. Entering the music industry after winning a singing contest in 1995, as of 2009 he has released more than 10 albums. He produces new talented artists like female vocalist YURA and male soloist Gilbert Pohan. He has also produced a movie called Cahaya Dari Timur and Beta Maluku. On January 2013, he served as a coach for The Voice Indonesia. He known as the voices of the change, because he caring so much about social, political issues, and developing the next level of Indonsian musician. He succed to carrying the movement Menjadikan Ambon sebagai kota Musik, and he join as a head of Komite Konferensi Musik Indonesia.
- Reza Artamevia
Penyanyi berdarah campuran Jawa dan Sunda dengan suara altonya yang khas ini pertama kali tampil pada tahun 1997 dan melesat bak meteor ke deretan papan atas penyanyi solo wanita Indonesia.salah satu film yang pernah diperankannya adalah Hantu Bangku Kosong pada tahun 2006.
Sudah terbentuk sejak tahun 1990, Barakatak adalah grup musik yang unik. Salah satunya adalah kelompok musik ini memainkan genre musik Funkot yang datang dari sebutan Funky Kota. Konsepnya, menggabungkan menggabungkan house music dengan unsur dangdut.
Beberapa lagu hitsnya yang dikenal adalah Maju Maju Maju serta Musiknya Asyik dengan beat yang asik untuk dinyanyikan. Selain itu, Barakatak juga mengomunikasikan musiknya dengan bahasa yang tidak biasa. Selain bahasa Indonesia, beberapa lirik lagu mereka menggunakan bahasa Jawa hingga Sunda.
- Oom Leo Berkaraoke
Sudah Om-om, namun punya gaya musik yang unik. Narpati Awangga, salah satu personil dari grup band elektronik, Goodnight Electronic punya cita rasa musik sendiri ketika ''berganti nama'' menjadi Oomleo Berkaraoke.
Memainkan musik di lantai dansa kemudian mengajak penonton untuk menyanyi ditambah dengan visual yang gemerlap akan membuat siapa pun larut berdendang dan bergoyang.
- Minimum age for the event is 18+
- Valid ID is required for verification during ticket redemption
- Each customer is entitled to purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets in a single transaction ONLY. No multiple transactions are allowed
- While purchasing your voucher, please ensure you enter a valid email address and mobile phone number
- After the payment process, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher (this is NOT a ticket). You will be required to redeem your actual ticket on the day of the event
- Please note that the voucher is NOT a ticket and will not permit entry
- Payment gateway fee is not yet included in ticket price
- Only successful payment will enable delivery of confirmation voucher
- Once booked, NO cancellation, exchange or refund is permitted under any circumstance
- The amount paid is only for entry ticket
- Accommodation, transportation, Food and Beverage, etc. are not included in the amount paid
- You may be refused entry and your voucher will be cancelled if your ticket is purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. The promoters take no liability for fake tickets; do not buy your tickets from anywhere than id.bookmyshow.com
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility
- Redemption will be held at the venue at the D-day (8 March 2019) start from 01:00 PM and Open Gate will start from 07:00 PM - onwards
- Customer must produce valid ID (KTP, Drivers License, Passport, and Residence ID) that matches the credentials while booking the tickets online to enable exchange of voucher for actual ticket
- You must hold your ticket at all times in the venue. Dont lose it!
- Any Guest within the event not in possession of a valid wristband/ticket will be removed. There are NO exceptions
- The organizers recommend that ticket holders arrive at the venue well in-advance to ensure smooth entry in-time for the main event on the day. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at all entry points into the event arena
- Customers will be allowed entry into their selected categories only
- The promoters take no liability for fake tickets, or duplicate vouchers if already redeemed and will not honour such fraudulent behaviour
- Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or audio recording of any kind is allowed during this performance
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise event times, venue layout and audience capacity without prior notice
- Rights of Admission Reserved, the organizers and staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, or inappropriate manner and no refunds will be given
- The organizers do not take any responsibility towards loss and/or damage of any personal belongings, regardless of fault or reason
- By obtaining an admission ticket to the Event and/or entering the Event venue, the Visitor unconditionally consents to the aforementioned recordings being made and to the processing, publication, and use thereof, in the broadest sense, without the organizing company or any of its affiliated companies being liable to pay any compensation to him or her at any time
- The Visitor hereby irrevocably renounces any interest that he or she could have in the aforementioned recordings. Insofar as the Visitor has any copyright, neighbouring rights and/or portrait rights to the aforementioned recordings, he or she hereby unreservedly assigns these rights to the organizing company and hereby irrevocably renounces his or her personality rights and/or will not invoke these rights
- Illegal or illicit substances including drugs are not allowed at the venue
- No unauthorized vending allowed within or around the venue
- Any outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited inside the venue
- Latecomers will be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance hall at any time after the event has started
- Other ticketing terms and conditions apply