Djakarta Warehouse Project 2016
Robbert van de Corput (born 7 January 1988), who performs under the stage name Hardwell, is a Dutch big room house and electro house DJ, record producer and remixer. He was voted the World's No. 1 DJ on DJ Mag in 2013, and again in 2014. Hardwell is known for his live sets at major music festivals such as Tomorrowland and Ultra. The video streams of his performances on his personal YouTube channel have collectively garnered more than 100 million views.
Hardwell first gained recognition in 2009 for his bootleg of ''Show Me Love vs. Be''. He founded record label Revealed Recordings in 2010 and his own radio show and podcast, Hardwell On Air in 2011. He has since released six compilation albums through his label, as well as his own documentary film. His debut studio album, United We Are, was released on 23 January 2015.
Niles Hollowell-Dhar, better known by his stage name KSHMR (pronounced ''Kashmir''; stylized as KSH), is an Indian-American EDM producer from Berkeley, California. His stage name as well as his 2015 song of the same name are based on Kashmir, a province in Northern India, which is often called ''Paradise on Earth.'' KSHMR has been producing electronic music under his own alias following David ''Campa'' Singer-Vine's departure from the duo The Cataracs in 2014.
He debuted at #23 on DJ Magazine's Top 100 DJs of 2015, earning him an award for the highest new entry of the year.
In 2014, Niles ''Cyranizzy'' Hollowell-Dhar started making electro house music under the alias of KSHMR. Under this name, he has charted on Beatport. KSHMR collaborations notably include Firebeatz, R3hab, Tiesto, Carnage, Timmy Trumpet and Dallas K.
KSHMR released his first single ''Megalodon'' on February 24, 2014 on Spinnin' Records. A KSHMR and R3hab collaboration resulted in the single ''Karate'' that charted in SNEP, the official French Singles Chart in March 2015.
Most of KSHMR's song are released under Spinnin' Records. KSHMR started raising attention when his single ''Burn'', a collaboration with DallasK, debuted and reached the Top 40 chart on Beatport and then eventually reached #1. The song has been released through three labels: Revealed Recordings, Spinnin' Records, and Ultra Records.
Niles finally revealed himself at Ultra Music Festival 2015 and was introduced by Tiesto himself. His newest song, ''Secrets'', a collaboration with Tiesto and Vassy was a huge EDM hit, streaming through buzz charts, and reaching the top of the Beatport Chart.
KSHMR had a number of other Beatport hits, such as ''No Heroes'', ''Burn'', ''Secrets'', ''Dead Mans Hand'', ''Kashmir'', ''Dogs'', ''Karate'', ''It Feels (KSHMR Remix)'' and ''JAMMU''.
The logo, his artist name and some tracks like ''Delhi'', ''JAMMU'', ''Kashmir'' and his ''Paradesi EP'' are based on Indian culture, inspired by his Indian ethnic descent.
- Martin Garrix
Martijn Garritsen first held a guitar at the age of 4 and a few years later developed an interest in electronic music. He considered DJ Tiesto and DJ Jayvee his idols, after getting bowled over by their performance at the Olympics in Athens (2004). Martin started composing music by downloading software from the internet and made his professional foray into the music circuit with the song BFAM in the year 2012. The same year he won the SLAM! FM DJ Talent of the Year Award. His remix of Your Body made it to Christina Aguilera's album Lotus. 2013 saw the release of Animals which was an instant hit across Europe. His latest track Proxy (2014) has already garnered over 4 million hits on soundcloud.
- Yellow Claw
Yellow Claw is a DJ duo from Amsterdam, Netherlands. The group consists of Jim Aasgier (Jim Taihuttu) and Nizzle (Nils Rondhuis). Their music is a mix of wide range of genres and often incorporates elements from trap music, hip hop, dubstep, hardstyle and moombahton.
Anton Zaslavski, (born September 2, 1989) better known by his stage name Zedd, is a Russian-German Grammy Award winning musician, music producer, and DJ. He primarily produces in the electro house genre, but has branched out, drawing influences from progressive house, dubstep, and classical music. Zedd grew up and began his career in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Zedd's best-known productions to date are the songs ''Clarity'' featuring Foxes which charted at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number one of the US Hot Dance Club Songs; and ''Break Free'', a song which peaked at number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number 1 on the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs, becoming his first song to do so. Zedd won the Grammy award for Best Dance Recording at the 56th Grammy Awards for ''Clarity''.
- Before purchasing your ticket, please ensure your visit date, and the purchasing date must be 7 days before visit date in the destination venue.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded
- While purchasing your voucher, please ensure you enter a valid email address and mobile phone number
- After payment process, we will send confirmation email (This is not a ticket)
- Please note this voucher is not a ticket; this voucher need to be redeemed for a ticket at the counter (at venue)
- Please ensure you bring either a hard or soft copy of this voucher to the venue to guarantee entry
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied; please check your total amount before payment
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
- The amount paid is only for the ticket entry, not included for any accommodation (Tranportation, hotel etc).
- Sebelum proses pembelian, mohon di cek kembali tanggal kunjungan anda, dan tanggal pembelian dilakukan 7 hari sebelum tanggal kunjungan di lokasi tujuan.
- Tiket yang sudah dibeli tidak dapat dikembalikan atau ditukarkan dengan uang.
- Saat melakukan pembelian voucher, mohon pastikan Anda memasukkan alamat email dan nomor handphone yang benar.
- Setelah melakukan proses pembayaran, kami akan mengirimkan email konfirmasi (Ini bukan Tiket).
- Mohon diingat bahwa voucher ini bukanlah tiket; voucher ini perlu ditukarkan dengan tiket di konter.
- Jangan lupa membawa hasil print atau bentuk soft copy voucher ke lokasi untuk menjamin Anda bisa masuk.
- Ada kemungkinan penambahan biaya pemrosesan, mohon periksa kembali total harga sebelum pembayaran.
- Kami menyarankan Anda tiba 20 menit lebih awal di lokasi untuk menukarkan tiket.
- Jumlah uang yang dibayarkan hanya berlaku untuk tiket masuk, tidak termasuk dengan akomodasi lainnya (Transportasi, hotel, dll).
- Penanggungan biaya internet per tiket mungkin dikenakan. Silahkan periksa jumlah total Anda sebelum melakukan pembayaran.
- Tiket yang sudah dipesan tidak dapat ditukar atau dikembalikan; kecuali ada pembatalan dalam acara.
- Sebaiknya Anda tiba di tempat setidaknya satu jam sebelumya untuk mengambil tiket fisik Anda
- BookMyShow menjual tiket atas nama event organizer; dan karenanya tidak bertanggung jawab baik kualitas acara, kecelakaan atau organisasi acara
Select your showtime
9 & 10 December 2016
Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran