FutuRepublic: an experiential music festival featuring Mura Masa, TYGA, TOKiMONSTA, and many more
- Mura Masa
Alex Crossan, also known as Mura Masa is best known for his song with A$AP Rocky Lovesick. Since then he has collaborated with Charli XCX, Desiigner, Nao, and CHIC.
His debut album Mura Masa has been nominated for two Grammy Awards, including Best Electronic Album and Best Recording Package.
Michael Ray Stevenson atau yang lebih dikenal dengan nama panggung Tyga adalah rapper Amerika dari Gardena, California. Pada tahun 2011 , Tyga menandatangani kontrak rekaman dengan Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records dan Republic Records
Jennifer Lee, known professionally as Tokimonsta, is an American record producer and DJ She has collaborated with Thirsty Fish, Kool Keith, MNDR, and Anderson Paak. She released the EP Creature Dreams, also on Brainfeeder, in 2011.The next year, she released Boom, an 11-track collaborative project with Suzi Analogue as Analogue Monsta.
In 2013, her second album, Half Shadows, was released on Ultra Records.In 2014, she released Desiderium on her own Young Art Records. She returned to the Red Bull Music Academy that same year as an alumni lecturer.
- A. Nayaka
A. Nayaka started rapping in 2013 and is one of the best English speaking rapper in Indonesia right now. He has released 3 albums. A. Nayaka has gained a lot of recognition and attention from his latest collaboration with Dipha Barus, Ramengvrl and Matter Mos
- Dipha Barus
Indonesian DJ, producer, and multi-instrumentalist who has found popularity with songs like ''No One Can Stop Us.'' He is also known for his work with the electro-house group Agrikulture
- Inside Out Choir
The six-man, all-vocal group, InsideOut, is rapidly establishing a reputation for exceptional entertainment. With their musical capability, surprising vocal percussion, and captivating performances, InsideOut has entertained both small and large audiences across the West.
Her career as a female singer began through her collaboration with Dipha Barus in their EDM Project.
- Matter Mos
A pseudonym for Fadhil, a Jakarta based rhymesayer. The 26 years old rapper was known for his bilingual rapping style, as well as flow and lyrics that has been said to be out of the ordinary.
His deep passion for music has led him to be a metal vocalist back when he was 19 years old, which has led him to make 2 Jakarta-acclaimed heavy metal bands that has physical copy released, and a chance to tour indonesia and singapore alongside other big local bands
- Monica Karina
Her career as a female singer began through her collaboration with Dipha Barus in their single 'Money Honey (Count Me In)'. As a newcomer, Monica Karina strikes for the Indonesian electronic music enthusiasts and this year, Monica Karina will release her original work, 'Skin to Skin', with Dipha Barus as her producer
- Nadin Amizah
Nadin Amizah yang dikenal dengan Cakecaine dan pernah berduet dengan Dipha Barus ini terkenal karena suara khasnya yang unik dan tentunya foto-foto instagramnya yang kecoklatan dan bernuansa vintage.
Cewek bernama lengkap Putri Soeharto ini merupakan salah satu penyanyi hip-hop yang tengah melejit di Indonesia saat ini. Salah satu lagu hits Ramengvrl yang berjudul ''Cashmere'' membuat dirinya berkolaborasi dengan beberapa musisi lainnya seperti Dipha Barus hingga Rayi ''Ran''.
- Tuan Tigabelas
Upi, Better known as Tuan Tiga Belas, Upis rapping skill is off the chart. With various topics to talk about in his rap lyrics, Upi is also known for his free battle style. From talking about his rap inspirations to his thoughts about Indonesian rap culture these days, The F Thing invited the senior rapper to have a laid back session in our Shot Story segment.
- GA Early Entry ticket holders must enter the venue before 6 PM. In a case that a GA Early Entry ticket holder fails to do so, entry will be denied or they will have the option to pay the full amount of a GA Normal ticket by doing a top up at our help desk in order to attend the festival.
- No re-entry is allowed for this event.
- This is a free-standing show for ages 18 and above only. Entry will be denied if you fail to present a valid ID during the ID check.
- No refunds will be made that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Valid ID is required for verification during ticket redemption
- Each customer is entitled to purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets in a single transaction ONLY. No multiple transactions are allowed
- While purchasing your voucher, please ensure you enter a valid email address and mobile phone number
- After the payment process, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher (this is NOT a ticket)
- You will be required to redeem your actual ticket on the day of the event
- Please note that the voucher is NOT a ticket and will not permit entry
- Payment gateway fee is not yet included in ticket price
- Only successful payment will enable delivery of confirmation voucher
- Once booked, NO cancellation, exchange or refund is permitted under any circumstance
- The amount paid is only for entry ticket. Accommodation, transportation, Food and Beverage, etc. are not included in the amount paid
- You may be refused entry and your voucher will be cancelled if your ticket is purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. The promoters take no liability for fake tickets; do not buy your tickets from anywhere than id.bookmyshow.com
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility
- Redemption details is to be confirmed! Please watch this space or your email for more information
- Customer must produce valid ID (KTP, Drivers License, Passport, and Residence ID) that matches the credentials while booking the tickets online to enable exchange of voucher for actual ticket
- You must hold your ticket at all times in the venue. Dont lose it!
- Any Guest within the event not in possession of a valid wristband/ticket will be removed. There are NO exceptions
- The organizers recommend that ticket holders arrive at the venue well in-advance to ensure smooth entry in-time for the main event on the day. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at all entry points into the event arena
- Customers will be allowed entry into their selected categories only
- The promoters take no liability for fake tickets, or duplicate vouchers if already redeemed and will not honour such fraudulent behaviour
- Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or audio recording of any kind is allowed during this performance
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise event times, venue layout and audience capacity without prior notice
- Rights of Admission Reserved, the organizers and staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, or inappropriate manner and no refunds will be given
- The organizers do not take any responsibility towards loss and/or damage of any personal belongings, regardless of fault or reason
- By obtaining an admission ticket to the Event and/or entering the Event venue, the Visitor unconditionally consents to the aforementioned recordings being made and to the processing, publication, and use thereof, in the broadest sense, without the organizing company or any of its affiliated companies being liable to pay any compensation to him or her at any time
- The Visitor hereby irrevocably renounces any interest that he or she could have in the aforementioned recordings. Insofar as the Visitor has any copyright, neighbouring rights and/or portrait rights to the aforementioned recordings, he or she hereby unreservedly assigns these rights to the organizing company and hereby irrevocably renounces his or her personality rights and/or will not invoke these rights
- Illegal or illicit substances including drugs are not allowed at the venue
- No unauthorized vending allowed within or around the venue
- Any outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited inside the venue
- Latecomers will be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance hall at any time after the event has started
- Other ticketing terms and conditions apply
Select your showtime
- Sat 23 Feb, 04:30 PM
FutuRepublic is a brand new experiential music festival by The F Thing. To kick things off , in 2019, The F Thing partners up with Livescape group, bringing festival goers into an immersive new world. The stages and installations will feature a multi-sensory concept that binds together music, fashion, and visual art technologies.