Loudness, Thunder in The East
Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta
Loudness is a heavy metal band from Japan. The band was founded in 1981 by singer Akira Takasaki and drummer Munetaka Higuchi. Loudness was the first Japanese heavy metal band to be signed to a recording contract in the United States. By the time they were introduced to the West by 1985's Thunder in the East album, Japan's Loudness had arguably already hit their peak.
Their previous effort, Disillusion, was the fourth chart-topping release in their homeland, not to mention a critical triumph among members of the European press. But when faced with a contingency plan to conquer America, Loudness were gradually forced to alter their sound by unsuitable producers and clueless record company hacks, never coming close to translating their Far East success into Western stardom.
Guitarist Akira Takasaki and drummer Munetaka Higuchi first played together during the mid-'70s in a mainstream rock band called Lazy. Unhappy with the band's direction, the duo split and decided to follow in the footsteps of Bow Wow (the first ever Japanese heavy metal band), forming Loudness with vocalist Minoru Niihara and bass player Masayoshi Yamashita.
Combining a classic metal approach with Takasaki's Eddie Van Halen-inspired guitar heroics, the band immediately scored local success with their first three albums, which were sung entirely in Japanese. But it wasn't until the release of their first live album, Live-Loud-Alive, and fourth studio effort, Disillusion, that the group attracted any significant attention outside their homeland, eventually issuing an English version of Disillusion. Atlantic Records soon came calling, and the band's international career began in earnest with 1985's Thunder in the East.
- The minimum age for this event is 18+
- No refunds will be made that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Each customer is entitled to purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets in a single transaction ONLY. No multiple transactions are allowed
- While purchasing your voucher, please ensure you enter a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- After the payment process, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher (this is NOT a ticket). You will be required to redeem your actual ticket on the day of the event
- Payment gateway fee is not yet included in ticket price
- Only successful payment will enable delivery of confirmation voucher
- Once booked, NO cancellation, exchange or refund is permitted under any circumstances
- The amount paid is only for entry ticket. Accommodation, transportation, Food and Beverage, etc. are not included in the amount paid
- You may be refused entry and your voucher will be cancelled if your ticket is purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. The promoters take no liability for fake tickets; do not buy your tickets from anywhere than id.bookmyshow.com
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility
- Redemption details are to be confirmed! Please watch this space or your email for more information.
- Customer must produce valid ID (KTP, Drivers License, Passport, and Residence ID) that matches the credentials while booking the tickets online.
- You must hold your ticket at all times in the venue. Dont lose it!
- Any Guest within the event not in possession of a valid wristband/ticket will be removed. There are NO exceptions
- The organizers recommend that ticket holders arrive at the venue well in-advance to ensure smooth entry in-time for the main event on the day. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at all entry points into the event arena
- Customers will be allowed entry into their selected categories only
- The promoters take no liability for fake tickets, or duplicate vouchers if already redeemed and will not honour such fraudulent behaviour
- Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or audio recording of any kind is allowed during this performance
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise event times, venue layout and audience capacity without prior notice
- Rights of Admission Reserved, the organizers and staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, or inappropriate manner and no refunds will be given
- The organizers do not take any responsibility towards loss and/or damage of any personal belongings, regardless of fault or reason
- By obtaining an admission ticket to the Event and/or entering the Event venue, the Visitor unconditionally consents to the aforementioned recordings being made and to the processing, publication, and use thereof, in the broadest sense, without the organizing company or any of its affiliated companies being liable to pay any compensation to him or her at any time
- The Visitor hereby irrevocably renounces any interest that he or she could have in the aforementioned recordings. Insofar as the Visitor has any copyright, neighbouring rights and/or portrait rights to the aforementioned recordings, he or she hereby unreservedly assigns these rights to the organizing company and hereby irrevocably renounces his or her personality rights and/or will not invoke these rights
- Illegal or illicit substances including drugs are not allowed at the venue
- No unauthorized vending allowed within or around the venue
- Any outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited inside the venue
- Latecomers will be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance hall at any time after the event has started
- Other ticketing terms and conditions apply
Select your showtime
- Tue 12 Nov, 08:00 PM